Sometimes love goes missing. When it does – go find it!
- Did it get trapped in the pages of yet another book you’re reading?
- Is it stuck in the keyboard of the computer that’s become an appendage to your fingers?
- Is it hiding among the kids and their demands?
- Will you find it at the board meeting or volunteer event you’re at?
- Is it at the church or the club?
Love can go missing not only because of infidelity or major disagreements.
- It can go missing because of simple neglect – it is easy not to be demonstrative.
- It can go missing because you think it is always there and so don’t nurture it, name it, or claim it.
Ha! Ha! Better think twice. Love doesn’t have to explode away it can fritter away, eroded by all the other things that life demands.
My advice is to stop all the other things you are doing and do love!
Add it to the list and you just might keep the bliss.